Here is a list of additional information within the surrounding areas.
- Grandview Estates Homeowner's Association (GEHA/GEN)
- Tri-County Health Department
- Tri-County Health Department (TCHD) serves over 1.5 million people in Adams, Arapahoe and Douglas Counties. Relevant services fall under TCHD’s Environmental Health section, Land, Air, and Water services. Here you’ll find information on water well care, well testing, and septic systems.
- Water Testing Resources
- Rural Water Authority of Douglas County
- The Rural Water Authority of Douglas County was created to serve the rural water users of Douglas County in helping to provide an adequate, sustainable and reliable water supply. GERWCD cooperates with DC RWA although we don’t fall directly under their service area. Here you’ll find more resources regarding your water well and rights, along with information about area water sources.
- Colorado Division of Water Resources
- The Colorado Division of Water Resources (DWR), also known as the Office of the State Engineer, administers water rights, issues water well permits, represents Colorado in interstate water compact proceedings, monitors streamflow and water use, approves construction and repair of dams and performs dam safety inspections, issues licenses for well drillers and assures the safe and proper construction of water wells, and maintains numerous databases of Colorado water information.
- Douglas County Well Resources FAQs
- Although Douglas County does not issue permits or provide water, the County provides a useful FAQ page on wells.